The sun is getting brighter, the weather is becoming warmer and it’s time to think about spring/summer season. So, today I would like to share few crochet patterns which suits this season perfectly.
1. I would use this this patterns upside-down to crochet the skirt. And I would add the petticoat in opposite colour for crochet-work just to see the beauty of this lace:
2. Beautiful flower lace would probably suit any garment:
3. With a little bit of glitter or silky shine those patterns could make your garment something to die for:
5. The patterns below would look great if you crochet them in few colours:
6. Boat pattern – always suits spring/summer season:
7. And few more pattern which I just love without thinking where or how I would use them:
I found all the patterns on Rankdarbių namai.
If you had never came along the meanings of crochet symbols or how to follow the crochet diagram, just use the links below: