My first order is finished!
I had an order to knit a summer hat for a baby-boy. Yes, the order was to knit. I tried to do it twice, but both times I was unhappy with the results. The edge was to sharp and the stitch didn’t look nice. So, after long thoughts and talks with client I decided to crochet it.
I knew that the hat has to be made with simple stitches, otherwise it may look girlish. So, I made it all with treble crochet.
I added nice triangle stitches on the edge.
On the front of the hat I stitched my early made decoration (while I was waiting for knitting needles to arrive) …
… and on the back of it I stitched baby’s first name initial, to make it more personal.
P.S. I just received picture with Matas and his new hat.